Search

Blog Archive

Doctor Who?

So I was thinking about Dr. Martens (Doc Martens) earlier and I did a little research it and found these really cool plum colored leopard print ones and I was wondering how they would look on someone who wasn't in a magazine, because that's the only place I've seen them look good, and  honestly I can't see someone pulling these shoes off without looking "super-grudge-step-on-your-face-ish" but if someone does pull these off and can manage to wear them on an daily basis I think that person would look pretty fierce.

Here are some celebs pulling off the shoes, but I won't believe they look good until I see them on my own feet or on someone else right in front of me. Below: Agyness Deyn, Jessica Szohr and Avril Lavigne.
      Bottom: Madonna and daughter Lourdes.








4 comments:

  1. I Want Them! I Hope To Have Them By September!
    StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Oh i know right :) I want them too and september would be nice,just in time for school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I think anyone who can pull of doctor martins on a daily basis has to be pretty cool :) And you just have to respect them for doing it!!

    Check out my new post :)

    http://jadorefashionjunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own a few pairs of Docs, wear em all the time. I get compliments from friends and strangers alike. Reckon anyone can pull them off, you've just got to own it. Wear the shoe, Don't let it wear you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...