Search

Blog Archive

The Fashion Fund

A couple days ago I sat myself down and began my Hulu marathon of shows I never watch on TV because this first world zombie has no energy to use her well working DVR. Not only is this pathetic but also.. no just pathetic. 
Before beginning my search bar attack to look for my shows I did a scroll through of Hulu's featured shows on the home page. I stumbled across a new feature show called the Fashion Fund a video series about what it takes to win the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Award, one of the most well known, and influential prizes in the modern industry. The series dives into each designers creative process, their struggle with competition, and the sheer idea of being the winner of the award. 
The first episode was only 23 minutes and was an preview of what the show was about, who the finalists were and had interviews with judges, well known designers, and past winners. The video provided great insight to the process, the industry and exposed many of the designers and judges, it was a well made video, and I will definitely add it to my list of Hulu loves. 

http://www.hulu.com/the-fashion-fund

glorious. 

so intense. 

YES <3

 this gives me chills.

structured perfection



so effortless, I love this look.

bad screen shot, but you get the idea, they're awesome, not everyone can make a good men's bermuda.

the gods of print, these guys are genius.

awh yeah.

target collection soo, eek!

stunner 

DVF always has the best advice


he is so cool! Scott Sternberg was so funny and real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...