Search

Blog Archive

Dollhouse



So I've learned a lot about Dollhouse, one being that their website does not cover their brand. 
In reality it actually cover only a fraction of what they actually produce.

Dollhouse is in stores such as

Wetseal
Forever21
Charlotte Russe
TJ Maxx/ Marshalls

the list is constantly growing. 

I had no idea about this, but that's because Dollhouse does something called 'private labeling' which is when sells clothes to stores but uses a different name, for example Dollhouse is known to Charlotte Russe customers as Refuge. 

This was all very different to me, because I had no idea, that Dollhouse was so influential in the youth fashion world.

While the shock value was high I was excited to be working with the people at Dollhouse, and to be a part of such a wonderful company.

People

The people at Dollhouse are amazing, they are helpful, great teachers and so willing to let me experience the world they work in. Because of their help, I've met some pretty cool people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...